Friday 25 October 2013

The Great Mosque of Xian

China is a very huge and amazing country of 1.3 billion people with vast historical sites, ancient buildings and well preserved artifacts. I never get tired of visiting this country with all the eye openers. To date I have visited Anhui, Beijing, Chengde, Hebei, Mount Jiuhua, Mount Hua, Nanking, Shanghai, Suzhou, Tianjin and Xian. My coming trips will hopefully cover Chengdu, Mount Emei, Mount Putuo, Mount Wutai, Dunhuang and Urumqi.





 I would say that Xian in Shaanxi Province has the most incredible historical sites that span over 3,100 years ago! The Great Mosque of Xian is a beautiful gated mosque for the Chinese Muslims who are the Hui ethnics clan. They are from mixed descendants and many have lovely facial features.




 The whole area of this Great Mosque has Chinese styled architectures which are well preserved till today.




I spent hours relaxing and walking inside this walled mosque's vicinity.



The Chinese Muslims of Hui clans gather before their prayers for the evening.


3 comments:

  1. Your pose is so stylish! This mosque is in chinese architecture style. So special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this high walled mosque in Xian. The energy inside is so good and vacuumed! That made me decide to relax and rest inside to inhale and absorb the good frequencies.
    You might have seen more photos in my other blog about this lovely place! >>> http://twilightzone518.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-great-mosque-of-xian.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went to read your post there but new comments are not allowed there so I cannot leave a comment. What a tranquil place the mosque is.

      Delete